Program Coordinator, Swain County Job Description
Description: Under the supervision of the Executive and Assistant Director, proactively performs the leadership role in the program team approach in the areas of enrollment and matching. Part-time, 20 hours per week.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related human services field. Experience in related field is desired, but not required. Ability to travel within service area and to work flexible hours, including weekends, is required.
Advocacy: To be an advocate for the program.
- Proactively perform volunteer recruitment through public speaking, public relations and community outreach to meet annual service goals.
- Proactively performs child enrollment through public speaking, public relations and community outreach to meet annual service goals.
- Proactive serves as an advocate for the Agency and the Branch Office in the community.
Service Delivery: Building Friendships with a Purpose through the Enrollment & Matching process
- Perform volunteer orientation, enrollment and training utilizing the team approach to the match relationship and according to Agency Standards.
- Perform client inquiries and enrollment utilizing the team approach to the match relationship and according to Agency standards.
- Document the Little’s needed areas of positive youth development.
- Write the Youth Outcome Development Plan (YODP)
- Implement the approved matching procedures of volunteers and clients and the completion of the Match Contract by the parent, child and volunteer.
- Communicate unmet service or training needs of the children and/or mentors to the Assistant Director.
- Serve as a liaison between the Agency, the community and other social service
- agencies for the purpose of recruitment, public relations, maintaining or
- expanding a referral network or in creating collaborative approaches.
- Maintains and improves professional skills by remaining informed of
- developments in the social services field.
- Performs extra duties as requested by Executive Director or Casework Supervisor.
Marketing & Fundraising
- Continually demonstrate awareness of the Agency’s marketing and funding needs and be actively involved in marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Submit match photos to the Communications Coordinator within one week of the date of the match.
- Fully utilize Google Drive for the delivery and receipt of marketing materials and match information.
- Appraise leadership and local partners on program developments and/or needs.
- Fully participate in the Advisory Council’s meetings, fundraising and marketing efforts and events.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.